We generate money to be spent directly on our students through FUNdraising efforts all year long. And offer various types of engagements to accommodate our diverse (and busy!) families.
In the 2018-2019 school year, we were able to purchase the following items:
- 2 school-wide, in-school theatre performances
- Playground equipment
- Classroom televisions
- Rock and flowers for school beautification
We appreciate our teachers for their dedication in not only educating our children to excel academically, but also to build strong character and good citizenship.
In the 2018-2019 school year, your donations were utilized in the following manner:
- Teacher Reimbursements for items purchased to enhance learning and classroom environment
- Specials Reimbursements for items purchased to enhance student learning and needs
- Hospitality items to enhance a positive working environment for teachers and staff: 3 lunches, small token for birthdays, and other random acts of kindness
We sponsor family-friendly events and engage with local businesses and sponsors to lower costs while promoting our sense of community in fun and positive ways.
In the 2018-2019 school year, we hosted the following community-building events:
- BooHoo-WooHoo Kindergarten parent breakfast
- Academic Night
- October's Monster Mash
- Multiple Donut Mornings
- Spring Carnival